2) REGISTRATION AND OPERATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT
In order to use website and avail the Services, you will have to register on website. Registration is a one-time process and is free of cost. You may register in one of the following ways:
By creating a website account: You can register by providing relevant information, such as your name, gender, and such other details relevant for creating an account. Your login ID and password will be created basis the information provided by you, which you can use to access your website account at any time.
By using a third-party account: You may use the login credentials from any third-party accounts maintained by you, as identified by Jivraj (for example, Google or Facebook). If you use such third-party account, you will also be subject to specific terms and conditions applicable to such account, as may be imposed by the relevant third-party.
Your credentials shared by you at the time of registration and your login ID and password are referred to as “Account Information”.
3) Use of Website
When you use the Website or our services, you agree to use the Website and our services only for purposes that are permitted by these Terms and any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions. In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under these Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Jivraj9 Tea Group may suffer) of any such breach. As a condition of your use of the Website and our services, you warrant to Jivraj9 Tea Group that you will not use the Website or our services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. Whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third-party, you agree not to:
- Access or attempt to access our services and content other than through our website, unless you have specifically been permitted to do so in a separate written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Jivraj9 Tea Group;
- Access or attempt to access the Website, or any portion thereof, through any automated means, including but not limited to the use of scripts or web crawlers;
- Engage in any activity that disrupts or otherwise interferes with the Website (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website), or our services;
- “Scrape”, duplicate, reproduce, copy, republish, license, sell, trade or resell the Website for any purpose;
- Divert or attempt to divert Jivraj9 Tea Group customers to another Website, mobile application, or service;
- Send unsolicited or unauthorized emails on behalf of Jivraj9 Tea Group, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Website or our services;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Website;
- Attempt to do anything, or encourage, assist, or allow any third-party to do anything in violation of these Terms; or
- Use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Website or our services.
Jivraj9 Tea Group reserves the right to refuse service, in its sole discretion, at any time, for any lawful reason, without notice. Jivraj9 Tea Group reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in its sole discretion, at any time, for any reason, without notice. However, we will try and give you reasonable notice of this by appropriate means where required.
To the extent permitted by law, jivraj9 tea group will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the website, or the website entirely, to users, including registered users. We will try and give you reasonable notice of this by appropriate means where required.
4) Ownership of Rights
Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the explicit permission of Jivraj9 Tea Group. All information displayed, transmitted or carried on the Website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Copyrights and other intellectual property in respect of some of the content on the Website may be owned by the third parties. This site is designed, updated and maintained by Jivraj9 Tea Group or its licensors. You shall not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content available on the Website.
5) Third Party Links
6) Eligibility and Usage
Our site and products & services are available only to, and may only be used by, individuals who are 18 years and older who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Individuals under the age of 18 may use this site and our products/ services only in conjunction with and under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. In this case, the adult is the user and is responsible for any and all activities.
If You are using this website on behalf of any corporation, company, institution, association or other entity, the person should be authorized by such corporation, company, institution, association or other entity to use and access the Website.
Jivraj9 reserves the right to refuse access to use the services offered at the website to new users or to terminate access granted to existing users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
7) COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS
Every User of the website shall comply with all the applicable laws, including but not limited to the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999, notifications issued there under the Exchange Control Manual issued by the Reserve Bank of India, Customs Act, 1962, Information Technology Act, 2000, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976, Income Tax Act, 1961, Export Import Policy of the Government of India and shall include any amendments, notifications and Rules thereof under the aforesaid enactments applicable for using the website
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and (as applicable) its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any party due to or arising out of your breach of the T&Cs (and any documents they incorporate by reference), your own use of the site or the products & services, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
9) Disclaimer of Liability
The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and DISCLAIMS all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In PARTICULAR, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
10) Users’ representation
User represents that all the information provided by the user during the registration or while placing the order is up to date, correct and sufficient for fulfillment of the order. Unless agreed otherwise, any warranties provided in relation to products only extend to you on the understanding that you are a user and not a reseller of those products. Based on the user's allergic or medical conditions, some products may be harmful for use. User represents that user will research and consult a doctor as to whether the product is suitable for use and also represents not to purchase the product which are harmful. Jivraj9 Tea Group would not be held responsible for any kind of reaction/allergy that occurs as a result of use of any product listed on the website. Also note that Jivraj9 Tea Group would not be held responsible if any health-related problem occurs due to consumption of any product from Jivraj9 Tea Group. For any purchases made through the Jivraj9 Tea Group, you will inter alia be governed by the limitation of liability and disclaimer conditions provided in more detail with the product packaging/leaflets.
All prices are listed in Indian Rupees. Price, as displayed, is inclusive of all applicable taxes.
Products in Your shopping cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on the product display page. Placing a product in the shopping cart or wish list does not reserve the price shown at a particular time. It is possible that a product's price may decrease or increase between the time the product is placed in the shopping cart or wish list and the time You actually purchase it. Products that are marked as 'Out of Stock' are not available for purchase.
You are responsible for payment of all fees, costs and charges associated with the purchase of products from the sellers and You agree to bear any and all applicable taxes, Value Added Taxes, cesses, GST etc. levied on the products on their sale unless otherwise stated.
13) Refund and Cancellation Policy
Jivraj9 Tea Group reserves the right to refuse/cancel any order. Jivraj9 Tea Group at its sole discretion may cancel any order(s):
- If it suspects a fraudulent transaction, or
- For any reason outside the control of the Jivraj9 Tea Group including causes for delivery related logistical difficulties.
- Bulk order is placed for the likely commercial resale.
Refund/cancellation policies applicable in the following conditions:
- You can cancel the order prior to the dispatch of Product by Jivraj. The order cannot be cancelled once the dispatch has been initiated.
- However, the order once delivered cannot be canceled in any case.
- In case of double realization of amount for the same order, the excess amount will be refunded.
- In case of canceled order/failed transactions, the bank/card transaction charges of the buyer, if any, is likely to be forfeited.
- Jivraj9 Tea Group offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds in the buyer's card/account.
- Part cancellation of order will not be allowed.
Each of the provisions in these Terms are severable and distinct from the others and if at any time one or more such provision is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
15) Force Majeure
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.
16) Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
These Terms of Sale, all transactions consummated between you and us, and our relationship with you is governed by the laws of India, without reference to any conflict of laws principles and with an exclusive jurisdiction to the courts of Surat.